We receive great reviews from guests when we serve this flavorful and attractive coffee cake. It is simple and easy to make, which is nice during the busy season.
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) pineapple cake mix without pudding
1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- Combine topping ingredients and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil, and lemon flavoring.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the topping over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over topping and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Serves: 12 to 16
Please call 1-330-893-3068 or 1-800-320-3338
of 8:15 am and 9:00 pm to make reservations.
Toll Free: 1-800-320-3338 ·
5523 TWP 358 (East Street) Berlin, OH 44610
PO Box 307 · Berlin OH 44610